Preparation for the implementation of Pilot Courses Programmes coordinated by ATMU with the support of UDA:
- Review of the European best practices on SMEs Entrepreneurship and Management and of partners courses programs.
- Meetings with local key institutions and enterprises for the definition of the professional profile and main skills.
- Training of the PC Universities staff.
- Building the basic framework of professional profiles and skills with a quality assurance methodology for certificated modules.
- Improving the programme facilities infrastructures particularly as it concerns new didactics (PE Classrooms and Practice Management Laboratories together with MOOCs methodology).
Implementation of Pilot Courses and new Didactics in SMEs Entrepreneurship and Management.
- Building the structure of Pilot Courses.
- Development of Curricula and Syllabi.
- Accreditation and coordination of Pilot Courses.
- Testing the technical premises for new didactics.
- Improving the skills on New Didactics of teachers, tutors and technical staff of pilot courses.
- Enrolment of students.
- Realization of the courses/lectures.
- Evaluation of modules and new teaching methods at the end of each Course and Cycle.
- Implementation of Interuniversity Network for New Didactics on SMEs Entrepreneurship and Management.
- Enforced network with non-consortium organizations.
- Implementing New Teaching Methods by Massive Open on Line Courses.
Quality plan and Accreditation.
- Total monitoring of the progress and achieved results in relation to the PICASP time schedule by coordinator;
- Monitoring of the results achieved by the teachers and administrative staff in terms of numbers of teachers and administrative staff involved in this activity;
- Monitoring of the results achieved by the students in terms of numbers of students involved in this activity;
- Feedback of the students, teachers, administrative staff and interested parties involved;
- Feedback from the interested parties involved;
- A summarizing report on the results of the internal and external PICASP monitoring;
- A summarizing report on the recommendations for interested parties for enhancing project capacities.
- Instructions for compliance management
Dissemination and Exploitation
Dissemination of results and its exploitation.
- Elaboration of dissemination plan
- Website establishment and updating
- Production of dissemination materials in printed and electronic version and publications
- Conferences, Workshops, Seminars, meetings, inter project Meetings
- Tutoring of implementation of the courses in PC
- Sustainability monitoring in PC
- Agreements with institutions and enterprises to ensure the sustainability
Project governance and reporting. This work package is concerned with the management of the project that will last for all the duration of the project (36 months).
The partner is responsible for the whole project management process and for activities developed by all participants. Project Coordinator Indicated by the Grant Holder (GH) chairs the PMB formed by the Project Coordinator, the GH Financial Manager, the representative of Partners and the Leaders of each WP all appointed on indication of Partners. All project Bodies will be established in the Kick-off Meeting.